- LIGHT - RELIABLE - CONVENIENT ON LARGE AREAS -
Channel Float (CF) is used to flatten and slightly correct concrete surface by adjusting the angle of attack up to 30 degrees and operating area length up to 7 meters.
Scraper float (SF) is used to control floor flatness, to eliminate hillocks and to fill dimples on concrete surface. The possibility to gradually change the angle of attack by rotating the handle simplifies the usage of the float.
- Blades are made of light and strong special aluminium
- Unique simple reducer done on basis of stainless cable wire
- Opportunity to install a stabilizer to keep rigidity of blades longer than 1.5 m
- Long handle (3-6m) to increase the processed area
- No toothed coupling in the construction increases product life-time
- Wide range of offered blades, handles and float extenders greatly expand tool application area